Why support SFC
- On average, 4 Canadians killed and 175 injured every day due to crashes involving alcohol or drugs
- Tens of thousands of Canadians are impacted by impaired driving annually
- An estimated 12.5 million impaired driving trips each year in Canada
- Approximately 65,000 impaired driving charges laid in a given year
How do I benefit?
- Your gift will make a difference in the lives of victims/survivors, their families and loved ones of impaired driving crashes.
- Your support will help to save lives by increasing the safety of our roads, waterways and communities.
- Your support specifically helps us with victim services, public education, youth education, public awareness and public policy.
- You will receive a registered charitable tax receipt from MADD Canada, along with our thanks.
How does my company benefit?
- Participation can create visibility for you, demonstrating to your community that you care about the issues affecting them and their children.
- Volunteering fosters teamwork, creativity, and leadership.
- Consumers are more likely to buy from companies perceived as good corporate citizens.
- Integrated partnership: benefits customers, community and employees at the same time.
- Honour and pay tribute to the victims and survivors of impaired driving crashes.
Find a SFC event in your town
Make a donation